This package includes:
• Two nights accommodation in Cairo (Based on Bed and Breakfast)
• Four nights accommodation on Five Star Nile Cruise Boat (Based on Full Board, drinks excluded)
• Cairo Tour: Visiting the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza , the step pyramid at Sakkara , the Egyptian Museum
• Aswan Tour: Visiting Phillae temple, high Dam, Elephantine and Kitchener Islands .
• Luxor tour: Visiting the East and West Bank .
• An English – speaking guide in Cairo Aswan and Luxor
• First class sitting train Cairo / Aswan , Luxor / Cairo .
• All transfers including “Meet and Assist” and departure transfers.
Tour Cost Excludes:
• Entrance fees to all sites, temples & Museums.
• Any meals not stated on the itinerary.
• Visas, tips, laundry and other items of a personal nature.
Meet and Assist at Your Arrival on Cairo Airport , transfer to your hotel where you will overnight.
After breakfast, our friendly guide will accompany you to visit the great pyramids and the enigmatic sphinx at Giza plateau. May be taking a camel ride. Travel to Sakkara to see the famous Zhoser's step pyramid. Evening, you will catch the overnight train to Aswan .
Day 3 ( Optional Abu Simbel tour ):
Arrive Aswan where you will be met and transferred to the Nile Cruise boat. After freshening up take a tour to Philae temple and High Dam of Aswan . Overnight on the boat.
After breakfast, Felucca boat trip to visit the Elephantine and kitcheners Islands . Overnight on the cruise boat while sailing down the Nile .
Enjoy your breakfast while cruising down the Nile . Visit Kom Ombo temple and then continue sailing. Later you will stop at Edfu to visit Horus Temple the second large temple in Egypt . Overnight on the cruise boat while sailing towards Luxor .
Arrive luxor , after breakfast, tour to the East Bank of Luxor Karnak and Luxor temples, followed by a free afternoon and evening. Overnight on the boat.
An early morning and after breakfast, continuation our touring in Luxor by visiting the second part the west Bank – valley of the Kings, valley of the Queens, Hatshepsut temple and the colossi of Memnon. Late overnight train to Cairo .
Arrive Cairo transfer to your hotel, visit the Egyptian Museum , famed for its pharonic treasure, known for its extensive collection of historical artifacts. Then on to Islamic areas of Cairo including the citadel of Saladdin, boasting the famous Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali then onto the Coptic area of Cairo where the Romans constructed the fortress of Babylon . Built over the ruins of two towers of the fortress the church of St Mary or more commonly know as the Hanging Church then onto St Gergius where it is said to be the resting place for the holy family
After breakfast, tour end, transfer to airport and farewell to the pharaohs land.